Saturday, May 19, 2012

We are going to take a break here in Kanab, Utah.

Beautiful day out here!  There have been tons of motorcycles, campers, RVs and tour buses running the roads around here today!  Signal has been spotty, but sure wish I could do a better job with the live feed. That portion is out of my hands, I KNOW it is not working properly...trust me, I know. LOL It would be a big help if the folks who tell me my feed doesn't work, or ask me where I am going, or how many miles are on my truck, etc,....would read the blog. That is the whole purpose of me keeping the blog running so that would answer all those types of questions. Anybody know what I can do different so that folks know where to find the blog and how to find out all the trip info and whatnot..... on the blog? LOL

Let me get some coffee, try again to get the Live feed going (it constantly kicks me out!), then we will scoot back down into Arizona across AZSR389, then up UTSR59. Yes, according to the latest STAA Motor Carriers Altas, those roads do not have any motor carrier restrictions.....(or so it tells me) HA!

No comments:

meditation