Sunday, May 20, 2012

Howdy Folks!

The time has come for me to finally open up my latest enhancement to the BigRigTravels website!

Change your bookmarks from this blog on blogger to the address:

18 Wheels Across America.net

Since today is "Opening Day", if you see an error, or bad link, or anything at all that needs attention, please let me know. This is my effort to bring more information to the Road Crew all in one place. In the next few days, I will be redirecting links on other pages to end up at the new home of 18 Wheels Across America, and all posts and updates will happen on the new website.

Yes, we did lose all of our comments because we had over 47,000 and that was way too many to move properly.  They will always remain here (this blog location) however.

There are several new features that you will enjoy at our new home. Instead of listing them all, I will let you snoop around and find them:) LOL

No comments:

meditation